- Investment Analysis (30)
- Investment Basics (18)
- Portfolio Management (25)
- Risk (12)
- Value (25)
- Z- Uncategorized (26)
Social Media Connections
- Intrinsic Value Stock Analysis – My Formula
- Stock Market Risk: Analyzing and Finding Solutions
- My Dividend Spreadsheet: Making Analyzing Dividend Stocks Simpler
- Who is Benjamin Graham? How Did He Change Security Analysis?
- Tactical Asset Allocation Versus Strategic Asset Allocation
- Maximum Drawdown and the Concept of Probable Maximum Loss
- What is a Drawdown?
- 5 Portfolio Risk Management Strategies
- Mastering The Market Cycle by Howard Marks: Review & Quotes
- Dividend Investing – 6 Important Advantages
- Dividend Stocks Analysis Checklist
- Asset Allocation Categories & Guidance
As founder of the Arbor Investment Planner my passion is to educate and empower the individual investors to manage their own investment portfolio. The Arbor Investment Planner is a value investment portfolio management guide for those individual investors who choose to manage their own money. I focus on ideas and concepts important to the self directed investor; but put special emphasis on risk management, value investing strategies, and proper asset allocation and diversification. - Ken Faulkenberry Read More.