Arbor Investment Planner – Premium Services
Selecting dividend stocks can be difficult and time consuming. A Dividend Value Builder Membership provides a time saving approach to discover, compare, and evaluate dividend stocks without emotional bias.
We analyze companies with fundamental quantitative analysis to estimate an intrinsic value and compare it the the current price. This provides us with a margin of safety and estimate of forward returns as the stock price gravitates toward intrinsic value over time.
Each of our stocks is evaluated and receives a risk / stability grade (macro & micro) and a quality grade specific to the company. This allows us decipher some of the strengths and weakness of each company.
Our intrinsic value / margin of safety analysis eliminates the companies with unfavorable stock prices. This allows our members to concentrate on stocks that offer a margin of safety and a favorable long term risk/reward ratio.
Dividend Value Builder Membership
- Discover, Evaluate, and Compare Dividend Stocks Without Emotional Bias
- No Risk 30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee (First-Time Reviews Only)
- Each Issue of the Dividend Value Builder Newsletter (24 Issues/yr.) includes intrinsic value analysis of 300+ stocks with: Target BUY Price, Target Sell Price, Current Price, Annual Dividend, Dividend Yield, Consecutive Years of Dividend Increases, Estimated Intrinsic Value, Estimated Margin of Safety, Projected 5 Year Total Return (Annualized), Risk/Stability Grade (Macro & Micro), Quality Grade (Specific to Company), and Ken's Notes.
- All AAAMP Portfolios stocks are analyzed in each issue with a one page summary
- Key Market Statistics
- Links & Learning Page
- Perfect for the novice investor or experienced investor looking for a great place to begin research.
- DVB Newsletter usually published on or before the first and third Sunday of each month.
- PLUS: AAAMP Portfolios / DVB Buy Signals E-mails (approx. 48 /year - usually weekly)
- AAAMP Portfolios Membership -
AAAMP Portfolios memberships are by invitation only. I want to make sure my service is right for you before you invest in my service. Contact Ken Faulkenberry @ 832-585-7618 or KFinvest@aaamp.net for more information and invitation to join.
AAAMP portfolios are designed to assist investors in managing their own money in a minimum amount of time. The portfolios are laid out in a simple and concise manner with easy to follow specific trade alerts. This service provides all the resources so you can develop your own plan with confidence. I do the work, you stay in control!
The highest priority of each portfolio is minimizing large portfolio drawdowns. Asset allocation decides up to 90% of total investor returns. This is where investors make the most mistakes and the largest behavioral errors. I will help you concentrate on the aspects of investing that grow wealth little by little.
We focus on ideas and concepts inspired by Benjamin Graham (The Intelligent Investor) and Howard Marks (The Most Important Thing). This philosophy puts special emphasis on value investing strategies: requiring a margin of safety, risk management, proper asset allocation, and avoiding behavioral errors.
Our approach is to invest defensively when valuations are high. However, we want to be ready (emotionally) and able (cash!) to invest more aggressively when a margin of safety exists. This reduces portfolio volatility and allows us to avoid large drawdowns that destroy long term returns.
I am dedicated to helping investors implement sound risk adverse investment strategies that methodically build wealth. Each model portfolio is a real-time portfolio; part of my personal retirement portfolio. In other words I put my money where my mouth is!
AAAMP Premium Membership
- Includes Dividend Value Builder Newsletter plus all 6 AAAMP Portfolios (every service I produce, current & future).
- ALL AAAMP Portfolios are real-time asset allocation portfolios (equities & income) and include specific & concise trade alerts e-mailed before every transaction.
- AAAMP Dividend Growth & Income - will most closely match the Dividend Value Builder Newsletter which seeks high total return by identifying dividend stocks that meet our risk adjusted margin of safety requirements.
- AAAMP Treasure Trove Dividend - uses a value approach concentrating on the finest and most consistent dividend growth companies in the world: Dividend Kings, Dividend Aristocrats, and Dividend Champions (companies with 25+ consecutive years of dividend increases) and other companies deemed to be high quality. #1 priority is avoiding large drawdowns.
- AAAMP Global Dividend Value is our highest quality global portfolio and may be an appropriate retirement or long term growth portfolio option. Special attention is given to dividend quality, safety, and inflation protection. Risks are managed with value strategies and an asset allocation with maximum flexibility.
- AAAMP Global Value - one of our more conservative portfolios and a retirement and long term growth portfolio option. This is my flagship portfolio and has a 23 year track record of low volatility and outstanding returns. #1 Priority: Avoid large drawdowns. Our goal is to build wealth with a slow and steady approach that only accepts risks when the probability of success is heavily in our favor. Risks are managed with value strategies and maximum flexibility.
- AAAMP Global Value Aggressive is one of our more aggressive portfolios and a long term growth portfolio option. Our goal is to build wealth with an approach that invests aggressively but with a healthy dose of risk management.This is the more aggressive brother of our more conservative Global Value portfolio. The GVA will hold many of the same investments but with a sprinkling of higher return/higher risk investments and a more aggressive overall asset allocation.
- AAAMP Global High Yield - one of our most aggressive portfolios and holds individual assets with above average yields and risks. This is a great second portfolio for investors to achieve higher yields and increased overall portfolio diversification. Global high yield is difficult to find without taking extraordinary risk of large portfolio drawdowns. My goal is to provide members an easy to follow global high yield portfolio with lower than typical high yield risk. Risks are managed with diversification and an asset allocation with maximum flexibility.
- Call Ken Faulkenberry at 832-585-7618 for membership access and a free preview of all services.
Call me directly at 832-585-7618.
All payments are securely processed thru MoonClerk and Stripe.
AAAMP Member Testimonials
If you're anything like me, you want to have a guy like Ken Faulkenberry on your team. Ken is someone I can trust to make wise decisions based on a wise strategy and hours of detailed research and analysis.
I like Ken's strategy. He's a value investor, only picking stocks that have "a margin of safety" as he puts it. He is excellent at keeping a diversified balanced portfolio with allocations based on market conditions. He makes wise choices of when to get in and when to get out. One thing I really appreciate about Ken's style is that he personally owns the stocks he recommends.
Besides the wealth of analysis information he provides to his members, he also provides personalized service. I can count on Ken for answers to my endless stream of questions. I usually get a quality response back from Ken the same day. Even when I know we're going to disagree, I know I can count on Ken to give me a straight answer.
The bottom line, I'm quite satisfied with the performance of my portfolio, thanks to Ken and his conservative strategies.
No one can predict the market, but Ken can help you improve your odds, reduce volatility, and make informed decisions on stock purchases. Ken is my "Cliff Notes" to the market so I can focus on other things. He is an excellent guide that leaves me in full control of my assets and eliminates emotional trading mistakes. If slow and steady is your motto, Ken is your guy.
In addition to being a great guy, Ken is one of the best financial advisors I have ever worked with. But don’t take my word for it. Look at his long term record. No fancy money schemes – just information that provides consistent growth regardless of what the markets are doing. I highly recommend Ken and the Arbor Investment Planner.
San Diego, CA
Any serious investor looking to build wealth in the stock market will find tremendous value from the Arbor Investment Planner. Ken's easy-to-follow and deeply informative newsletters provide insightful analysis on which stocks would be in my portfolio. Not to mention, the returns of the AIP's portfolio are down-right phenomenal!
Ken follows a proven conservative strategy that consistently outperforms the S&P 500. His newsletter is outstanding.
Westlake Village, CA
As a fellow financial advisor/portfolio manager I have admired Ken’s AAAMP service for a while and have subscribed to it. Ken sticks to the tried and tested investment principles and has insights that are extremely valuable to his clients. When the economy and the stock market is undergoing upheavals, Ken stands apart as a voice of reason. Highly recommended.
Founder, Value Stock Guide
I would like to think of myself as “enlightened”. I studied hard in school, worked hard for my first employer, took great chances when I started my own business, and have put in very long hours over many years growing that business.
In my field I am one of the best in the country. But my field isn’t investing. With all the risk taking I am involved in with the day to day running of my small business, I realized that I need a methodical, well thought out conservative approach to investing. You see, it’s a strange paradox. The same quick thinking and fast response that has served me so well in 31 years of developing my award winning design company is exactly what I don’t want in my investment decisions.
That is why I was so relieved when I met Ken Faulkenberry and became acquainted with Arbor Investment Planner. His investment newsletter is perfect for someone like me that needs a sure, steady advisor whispering in my ear while I spend most of my day trying to sift through what’s important, what’s critical and what is just noise.
I would strongly suggest that you employ the great counsel of Mr. Faulkenberry. Anyone who is a decision maker knows that good information is the key to great decisions. I was lucky enough to find a source of great information, and I whole-heartedly recommend to anyone who is looking for great insight and solid counsel about their investments to become acquainted with Ken Faulkenberry’s Arbor Investment Planner.
Michael Shawn Kelly
Mirror Lake Landscapes, Pools, and Waterfalls